The Sunshine Coast community has been special to O’Meara because it’s a hub for Australian and international travellers. “It is a beautiful place to be and it’s great to be a part of people’s memories of the area,” she says. Lauren O’Meara, director of The Fifth Design, says data has also been an essential element in guiding her business; a giftware company that she recently relocated from Victoria to Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. At the business’s core is a creative space for hire, which encompasses a photographic studio, a gallery with high ceilings and a fireplace, a kitchen, a beautiful courtyard and a co-working area subleased to an architecture firm. My understanding is that I’d need to direct users to the Xero URL in Weweb and then that would redirect back with a token that I can pass to Xano. I would check this with Xano’s team as the connection between both tools will be on the backend , as it’ll need to be synced with auth.
- The largest, in-person gathering of Microsoft engineers and community in the world is happening April 30-May 5.
- The KO’s business community includes Studio Éter, which sells beeswax candles and ceramics, and Natural Supply Company, an eco-friendly consumables business.
- What is the method of exporting sales from 2 stores and importing them in to one xero account, preferably free as i can not figure this out.
- At the business’s core is a creative space for hire, which encompasses a photographic studio, a gallery with high ceilings and a fireplace, a kitchen, a beautiful courtyard and a co-working area subleased to an architecture firm.
- In less than 40 days, the best Sevens players from all over the world will come together to compete for the Rugby World Cup in a unique knockout format where every game will count.
Hoping someone can help me understand this from a tactical level. Support has linked me to a few technical documents but they talk more about code than how this integration works out of the box. We run both reimbursable expenses and Non-reimbursable expenses through Expensify. There is data coming over daily to Xero but that’s where I get lost. I see we pay Expensify a lump sum daily and other transactions to the employee for reimbursable expenses.
Discover Xero in your community
We have 2 shopify stores, one for UK and one for the rest of EU and one xero account. The app does not work as it is limited to one store, for 2 store xero say I need 2 xero https://bookkeeping-reviews.com/ accounts which is ridiculous given that i need 2 xero contracts and pay for 2 apps. Xero provides cloud based accounting and bookkeeping for small and medium business.
Add your vote to product ideas by using the ‘Vote’ button at the top of an idea thread. It’s important to remember a local community may not always be made up of generations of the same families. Xero Community Since setting up shop in Queensland, O’Meara has changed the wood her handcrafted chopping boards and bowls are made from to camphor laurel, which is an invasive species in the area.
I am looking to determine the feasibility of using OAuth to connect to Xero. Authentication to the app in general would be via the Xano plugin. Black Business Professional Association in Canada – serving the Black community’s business, professional and economic development needs. In New Zealand, the chosen charity is Women’s Refuge, an organisation aimed at helping women and children experiencing domestic violence.
We have teams across the country ready to help you grow your practice with Xero.